Here are my top 5 peppermint beauty and skin care products!
1. Perfectly Posh I've Been Set Up Nourishing Makeup Setting Mist is undoubtedly the BEST makeup setting spray you will ever use. I have used everything from Evian mist to Urban Decay over the years to set my makeup and these do not hold a candle to Perfectly Posh. I use it as the final step to my makeup routine after my finishing powder.
2. Lemongrass Spa Peppermint Foot Balm -- I have been a Lemongrass Spa customer for just a couple of months and I absolutely LOVE their products. My cousin, Ashley Sanford, is a consultant. She is also an RN and mom to two little ones. Being around so much cancer in her career field, she has made it her mission to educate consumers about the importance of using better ingredients. Among the many products I have tried is the Peppermint Foot Balm. It is so invigorating and cooling. It is rich and luxurious and makes me heels silky soft. I apply the balm each night and them put on cotton socks. Nothing makes my feet softer!
3. Decongesting Blend Body Oil from (seed) Body Care also rocks my socks! Why? This 100% natural, plant-based blend is just what my family needs during cold season. Instead of chemical-laden Vick's, I use this oil to help clear congestion. While I am a proponent of Western medicine and seeking the advice of a doctor (I do not believe aromatherapy equals medicine), Peppermint essential oil does seem to help clear a stuffy nose! I love this oil. When my boys have colds, I rub this on their chests and feet.
4. Avalon Organics Peppermint Strengthening Shampoo -- Ever since I tried their gluten-free Cucumber shampoo, I have been a fan of the natural hair care products from Avalon Organics. This one is no exception. It helps my scalp feel clean, yet never dry, while my hair is left strong, shiny, feeling so soft!
5. Acure Organics Mint Body Wash is just what you need in your morning shower! I am in no way, shape or form a morning person. I am a grumpy Gus until about 10. I still get up each day at 6 and have to hop in the shower. This body wash is ah-mazing! It wakes the senses and makes me smile, even early in the morning. It is scented with natural peppermint oil and contains Coenzyme Q10, seabuckthorn, and Argan oil. This one is a keeper. Skin feels clean, but not stripped. I adore it!