- Finding an undereye concealer with brightening properties is the best solution.
- You also want it to be a shade very similar to your skin tone. If it is lighter, it will only give the appearance of a light ring around the eyes.
- Products labeled “luminizing”, “brightening” or “light diffusing” work best to conceal dark circles.
- Brush-on and roll-on concealers are the best formulas for dark circles because they apply seamlessly and will not accentuate darkness.
- Apply damp mint leaves to the undereye area to soothe dryness or puffiness.
- You can also apply tomato paste to the undereye area helps to increase brightness in the skin, which may help improve the darkness.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water daily. Not only is this good for your health, but it can help to fade the dark circles since you won’t be dehydrated.
Products I have tried and tested -- and recommend -- for dark circles:
Prescriptives Vibrant C Eye Cream
Au Naturale Creme Concealer