1. I do not watch that much television, but I can say that "Breaking Bad" is the best tv show in the history of television and I am counting down until it returns August 11.
2. I am not "a gamer" either. A few times a year, I challenge Tom to Jeopardy on the Wii or some trivia games on Sporcle, but that is it. Or it was...until I discovered Candy Crush Saga. You will find me playing it on my phone late at night or very early in the morning.
3. While I like a nice glass of red wine, I would much prefer a beer any day. I love craft beers. I love the banana bread beer at the Old Toad on Alexander Street, as well as locally brewed beer from Rohrbach. At Wegmans, I love to buy the Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager, although I usually go with the Michelob Ultra since it only has 2 grams of carbs.
4. Dresses--I love them. Last week, I hit a milestone -- TWENTY FIVE pounds lost. Yay! 25! To treat myself, I bought 5 new summer dresses-- two maxi dresses, 2 tee shirt dresses, and a high low dress. When it is hot and sticky, it is SO easy to be girly by tossing on a dress. Did I mention they were ALL on sale/clearance/or had a coupon? Yep--5 new summer dresses for under $85! For name brands....
5. I have been drinking one gallon per day of Arizona Unsweetened Brewed Iced Tea. Perhaps it is a caffeine overload! But I love it...
6. Can I just tell you how much I love the Goddess Salad Dressing at Trader Joe's? I do. It is one reason I am happily able to eat two big salads with my lunch and dinner. If you have ever had the Tahini Yogurt dressing at Aladdin's here in the Rochester area, I can tell you that this dressing tastes very similar.
7. I would be lost without my beloved tortoise tone sunglasses. #1, they were just 10 bucks at Target and #2, they are just "me."
8. Why is there an egg on this desk? This wasn't planned for #8, but I just noticed there is an egg near me. I blog out at the table on our porch--did *I* set the egg here for some reason and forget about it? Did one of the boys? Hmm....a mystery!
9. Am I too old to learn karate? Nick just started last week and I REALLY think I would enjoy it. Something to think about....
10. Lastly, I want to thank you all for reading C & G over these past six years. I really feel like I am chatting with you all over a cup of coffee when I type--having a chat about skincare and makeup (or cute things on Etsy) with my friends. Thank you for that.